Re: Clipsal ULTI RF Light Switches! Retro-Fit!

I enquired about these a few months back, but they were unable to give me
any
indication of when they might be available to the UK ("we have no
plans at
this time for the UK market"), but they did indicate that if there was
sufficient interest they may put plans in place.

Steven