RE: Remotes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Remotes
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:49:29 +0100

David

I had a CF-IR - worked great - now sold it. Only reason I sold it was I
wanted to go back to a Linux PDA. To make the most of if, you need to
use colour CCF files, so you'll spend just as much time getting it right
as you will the Pronto.

I just loaded my B&W CCF's which worked great, but they needed to be
colour

I do by chance have a Dell Axim 400mhz Performance model with WiFi card
etc. currently on Ebay with 2 days to go :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2747705283&category
=14407&rd=1

Dean.