Re: Bwaahhh....rant....spit....rant....

and you have only just discovered this?

((hugs))

email me off list and i'll give you the contact details for my councilor,
she is really very good.... :p

AFAISI.. the main problem is as there are tonnes more people in the
states, if .01% of the population use X10 that is a slightly greater
demand than the 6k people this represents in the UK.. and because of all
the currency and frequency problems the prices remain different.

The plethora of differnt mains plug sizes and shapes in Europe make
everything even more complex!

well, thats my take on it (i know i probably wrong, but i dont care :p)

Regards

Alistair