RE: OT - OutlookXP major performance problems since upgrade

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - OutlookXP major performance problems since upgrade
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:48:42 +0100

Removed Outlook XP, re-installed it, tried SP's, still no fix.

Installed Outlook 2000 and normal speed was obtained again, looks like
Outlook XP will not be featuring on my box again for a while.

Holiday backlog of mail was reporting 4 hours under XP, with 2000 it took
less than 10 mins (probably would have been quicker if I'd get round to
replacing the server NIC with the 100Mb NIC currently sitting on the shelf
:-)