RE: What the **** is going on!!!???

So having just spent several hundred pounds on bits and pieces for X10 are
we now saying it is a fatally flawed system?

Surely if they fail every time a bulb blows they are not "fit for
purpose"
and should be withdrawn?

I am confused now, I know we are playing with non mainstream kit here, but
this stuff has been around a good few years now, how come everyone on the
list doesn't spit and scream every time this stuff is mentioned and warn us
off it?