Re: Re: C-Bus and Wire-wound transformers - HELP

> Can you not get different colour temperature HV halogen? I know you
can
get a wide variety of
> LV halogen with filtered glass for different applications giving a
range
of CT.

Our entire house is mains halogens.  I have no issues with the colour temp
at all.  I have found them to be very reliable, despite the rumours, we've
replaced about 6 bulbs in 4 years (34 circuits X muliple units).

Their biggest advantage is the lack of all the transformer gubbens and all
these dimming issues. And as they get more popular and the range of
fittings
and bulbs will increase.

M.