RE: Slayer ISO for Xbox

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Slayer ISO for Xbox
  • From: "Graeme M. Thomson" <tmw2n@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:03:11 +0100

you could try usenet.  alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox  other than that, your
only other real option is make your own installer disk.  get the evox
archive from xbins.  copy the files to a cd in udf format (need to make it
dvd video compatible in nero)  pad that our with at least 50 meg of junk
files.  make sure you edit the ini fil so you know what the ip address is
and you can install everything else over ftp.

there should be a couple of tutorials on xbox scene for that.