RE: [OT] X-Box Lots of questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] X-Box Lots of questions
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:14:57 +0100

> From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
>

> hmmm, there's an advanced AV cable that has a few output
> (including digital)
> have a look in HMV as they have a special offer on xbox stuff
> at the moment

/me feels a trip to Norwich coming on for Saturday.

> Blinx the Time sweeper? You have to suck up rubbish in your
> hoover and throw
> it at monsters, but I think the actual gameplay may be too
> complex for a 7
> year old. I'm basing that on the fact that I struggle with it :-)

I stand no chance then !!!
I was OK at Space Invaders but totally confused when Galaxians came out.
Couldnt tell the difference between the stars and missiles and died very
quickly. Did get quite good at "Mr. Do" in the early eighties...
which is
about the last time I played any video games.

> > Finally.... is there an "Idiots Guide to Hacking the
X-Box"
> similar to the
> > Tivo guides that have been used by so many on this list.
>
> www.xbox-scene.com again for that one ...

Will read and digest.

> Mr Grimshaw, at the end of that round you answered 5
> questions with 1 pass.

Cheers Stuart

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk