RE: Re: Beam Breaks - worthwhile?

I don't know to be honest. I would guess yes as there are a couple of
chips on the units but this is a plain guess.

I don't know of flat faced LEDs but a scan through the mags may show
something.

Dual beam or more is a good idea but you will need something capable of
reading the triggers in good time. I would suggest HV is not the tool for
this. 95% of the time it will be fine but it is amazing how annoying the
5% gets. When my HV is dimming a lamp it effectively ignores the input
ports for a second or so. Walk through the beam break at this point and
nothing happens. This is why my BabyPaws signal extender came about.

No wizzy invisible solutions for you that work well and the BIK thingy
still won't tell you direction.

Ian

"Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
14/08/2003 16:08