From: Sean [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 August 2003 20:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Taking CAT-5 installation too far?

We could start a whole new gross thread here. I pulled a bit of glass
out of my foot a few years back that was under what looked like a veruka
(sp?). I reckon it had been in there a few years, Hobby knifes are fine
and scalpels are ok as well but for a real decent job a dissecting kit
is the biz (a good few shots of whiskey helped as well)

Sean