Re: OT: NEC e808 on 3 £9.99 on PAYG

Matthew Norman wrote:
> (Sorry for delay in replying.  Kids spilt water over my keyboard and
have
> only been able to mouse click till today!)

For future reference (locations as per XP Pro, different MS OS might be
different, different other OS who knows! ;> ) - I certainly know
character map is old skool as in I used it in Win 3.1 (might have been
called keycaps then.... eek, a quick search tells me that's Mac OS -
must remember that name from school! :/ )

Start/Programs/Accessories/Accessibility/On-Screen Keyboard
or
Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map

Can be used to get you out of similar binds in a pinch :-)

--
Doogie