Re: multiple domains one IP

Depending on web server that you are using.  I know nothing about
IIS, but in Apache you would have to add virtual servers
corresponding to domain name and directory where to serve it from (I
think in file conf.httpd) Have a look at documentation at apache web
site, as I don't have book at hand.

http://www.apache.org/

regards
Darko