re: ISDN to ADSL upgrade

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: re: ISDN to ADSL upgrade
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:25:59 +0100

Apologies for the broken thread, but I lost the post I wantd to reply to.

Upgrading from ISDN to ADSL should be a smooth process nowadays,
origionally
you had to cancel yor ISDN,  wait for that to filter through then order
ADSL.

Now however when the BT engineer comes he removes the HH box and installs
ADSL
in the same visit. If the ADSL install fails he may even re-instate your HH
too.

Of course if your still under you HH contract you'll have to pay it off
when
you upgrade to DSL ...