Broadband from Highway

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Broadband from Highway
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:54:13 +0100

Momentous occasion!

Little old Bovey Tracey has reached its trigger level for Broadband. No
mean feet to get 250 old wrinkly people to register but we've done it!
Just now need to wait for an activation date.

Which got my mind thinking.......

Anyone out there gone from Homehighway to Broadband? Am I going to need
to cancel my Highway and order a standard PSTN line?

Many thanks

Rob

_____

Rob Mouser
Director
rmouser@xxxxxxx
01392 206020

5 Cranmere Court

Tel:

+44 (0)1392 206020

Lustleigh Close

Fax:

+44 (0)1392 206032

Matford Park

Email:

Enquiries@xxxxxxx

Exeter

Web:

www.The-Plastic-Surgeon.co.uk

EX2 8PW

_____

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, print or retain this message or any part of it. It may
contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal
professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar
effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of
Chamaeleo Ltd, and the company, its directors, officers or employees
make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or
completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.