RE: Sky and free to air

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sky and free to air
  • From: "Nick Tyson - The Edge" <nick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:52:26 +0100

Unless they've started re-issuing them in the last few days, there are no
longer free cards available. These were provided via Sky by the BBC whose
broadcasts are no longer encrypted therefore they no longer need to provide
cards. This means that the other 'terrestrial' channels ITV 1 & 2, Ch4
and
Ch5 (which remain encrypted) are now only available on a Sky card, which in
turn is only available if you subscribe at some level.

Nick Tyson
The Edge
Tel 01473 288211
Fax 01473 288255