HA Server OS?

Hi folks.

I've just acquired a nice new high-spec PC to replace the ageing Compaq
that I currently use as an HA server. The PC currently has XP Pro
installed on it, but I also have a copy of Windows 2000 Advanced Server
and Windows Server 2003 available.

I'd be interested in any advice/recommendations on which of these forms
the best platform for a HA Server. Main duties are as follows:

- Running Autom8It HA software
- Acting as internet connection sharing host for house network
- Serving MP3 and other media to house network
- Web serving for house intranet
- Providing windows terminal services for ePod client

Obviously, I'm keen on the server being as stable and available as
possible.

Based on the above, I'm tempted to wipe the XP install and go for either
Windows 2000 (safe bet) or 2003 Server (if I'm feeling brave). Anyone
got any advice they can share?

Many thanks,

Julian

P.S. Before anyone suggests it, the Autom8it requirement effectively
rules out Linux !