DVD players

Interesting poll re number of players as at present I have to answer zero,
so in theory I should be leaving...

I have a widescreen iMac and a Mini-ITX both with DVD-ROM drives.
All the kids dvd's are ripped to the PC which is hidden in a cupboard and
they play them direct from hard drive in their play room, so that is
sorted.
We don't watch dvd's that often and I thought we might survive without a
'real one' but, the iMac isn't in the sitting room, so it is inconvenient
to watch a dvd.

So the point of this email is has anyone got a suggestion for cheap
portable dvd player that has composite plus S-video or RGB output that I
can connect up to our telly, but also use in the car?

Thanks,

Martin