RE: OT: NEC e808 on 3 £9.99 on PAYG

Gerard has more experience on the NEC front.

I had the Motorola A830 on 3toGo and TBH I have never had to suffer a worse
phone (I thought the T68 original was bad) or network.

The network is dire, the phone was even worse... its mp3 playing
capabilities
werent upto much either... although it did have bluetooth and infrared
which
is something that the NEC's couldnt match I think when I got it.

My Moto was locked to 3 too.. not that I would want to have a reason to
unlock
it, but if you are planning on using it on another network then you are
going
to need to find someone to unlock it for you.

p.

> Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer