Re: Loftbox users?

I've not had my loftbox very long, and I haven't connected my sky through
it
yet either, but distribution of RF signals to two TVs is working in a
reasonable quality. Your description sounds right, but the quality you're
getting sounds very wrong.

When you tested with your TV physically next to the loftbox, you really
should have been able to get a decent picture. You don't describe the
connections you made when you did this test. What you have to understand is
that whatever goes in to UHF2 is the thing that is distributed to each of
the "TV out".

So, most basic loftbox test is to connect aerial to UHF2, then put a TV on
one of the TV out connectors and see if you get a picture.

Then move the aerial to the "TV Ant" input, and loop back the
"Living Room"
output to the UHF2 input. You should now find you've got a picture on each
of the "TV out".

Then you can try adding sky to the mix.

As for the loss on the run to the bedroom...dumb question, but are you
*sure* you're using the same cable at each end?

HTH
Paul