RE: Re: run as a service

Hi Keith,

I have now got a right mess of a system...

The "Allow Service to interact with desktop" did seem to work but
HV did not open the last used schedule then when I re-booted it did not run
at all.....

Also when I Terminal Serviced TS into the server via the iPaq it now tries
to open all the programs in the start menu instead of just ACE Client as it
did before...

I have now given up on this idea by using Services and have deleted all the
entries but now when I boot the server ACE clients does not connect to ACE
server until I close all the programs manually and re-start them....very
strange.

My Fuji in the kitchen still connects to TS and opens ACE Client, but I am
unable to get the TS on the iPaq to only connect to ACE Client, not sure if
I can delete the client and start again....

Going for a cuppa and try again.....

B.

"Have a stinking cold and its way too hot!"

PS thanks for the other heads up re "http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/";
will have a look later.

B.