From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 August 2003 02:05
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] run as a service

Well hello Lee.

Had a look at the link below but did not find the tutorial...

Did I miss something?

I sent a rather good joke to my friends from work today but I did not cut
the punch line....

Old age don't you know....

B. "gone 02:00 and still hot...."

Sent: 08 August 2003 01:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

Err, that'll be me Lee.

Try this page, just ignore the Fax stuff, tutorial at the end... :)

http://www.electrasoft.com/srvany/srvany.htm

Lee.