RE: Loftbox users?

No, it's just because as I understand it, that's the way the loftbox is
meant to be wired.... with every input signal (including satellite) going
an input on the loftbox...

See the diagram here....

http://www.letsautomate.com/images/10567-2.jpg

However, the loftbox of course predates Sky+, and so only expects to deal
with 1 sat feed...

Paul G.

>From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Loftbox users?
>Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:04:04 +0100
>
>Paul,
>
>I am not sure why you are routing the LNB1 feed via the Loft box ? is
this
>to save on a cable, ie combine the LNB IF with TV and FM/DAB ?
>
>Nigel

The