Re: Re: Air Con

> A 90,000 BThU forced air central heating system with four ton (about
> 14kw) cooling for $1800, 1200 quid, all in.  Hell, it would probably
> be cost effective to ship one over...

mmmmm and the site does say...

> And last but not least FREE SHIPPING
> No Hidden Costs, this is shipped to your door!

;-)

in seriousness, the refrigerants and gas mixes differ and our euro
tendencies for heavy regulation and rules, along with the "premium
product"
AC is here means we pay more... I understand

well that's what the folks tell us who charge us a kings ransom to look
after the stuff at the datacenter at work

then again, if noone's looking... you can probably pipe 14kW of cooling
around a reasonable size house and cool the place, losses and all...

-dan