[OT] Free texting for a year

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [OT] Free texting for a year
  • From: "kinchyuk" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:36:03 -0000

Another shameless [OT] plug.. :-)

SendMyTxt is giving one lucky user free text messaging for a whole=20
year. Everytime you top-up your SendMyTxt account, we'll add you into=20
the draw. Then on 1st September 2003, you could win 500 text credits=20
a month for a whole year! That's 6000 text credits - worth =A3300!

Find out more at http://www.sendmytxt.com/?page=3Dcompetition

By the way, I've just persuaded the powers that be to drop the price=20
of texts down to 5p each, if you make a top-up of =A360 on your plastic.

This could be a good time to mention that Vodafone are putting up=20
their international text rates to 24p a message from next month :-)

Alex