RE: Air Con

Does anybody know If it is poosible to get an air
conditioning unit that doesn't look quite as
industrial as this, may be recessed into the ceiling
or even better where all you see is the grille for the
vent the rest being hidden in the roof above

Is it possible to get units that have more than one
outlet??

Am in the process of relocating and aircon for my
office/study and at least the master bedroom is on the
list for the new house, but it would be good if this
could be extended easily later on to include more
bedrooms

Paul

--- Kenneth Watt <kwatt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------
> I have just been wandering around on Dejanews and
some people are
> having an AirCon discussion, in uk.d-i-y.
>
> Someone came up with the following company supplying
DIY install
> AirCon units
>
> http://www.globalcooling.org.uk/Maestro.htm

Ben,

I was getting the Philips ones cheaper than that! The
brochure for them is
available on www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk in the downloads
section as a pdf, it
shows as "new" anyway as I only uploaded it this
morning for the guys.

God I *NEED* aircon!

K.