RE: Wireless LANs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wireless LANs
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:34:12 +0100

Paul,

Ahh. Not exactly a great experience of "G" kit then. Any news on
when the new firmware will be available ? Couple of weeks, or will it be
months ?
Any benefit in changing the card, rather than the AP ?

Good news for WAP11 & the Orinoco card :-)

What's your impression of 802.11g ? A few teething troubles or something
more serious ?
Unfortunately I can't plump for "G" exclusively as I need to get
something for my Fuji :-/

Thanks,

Tim H.