Digisender Woes

Hi Folks.

Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to improve the sound/picture
quality of a Digisender DG200 unit?

Having bought one a few months back, I just got around to installing it
and I must admit I'm VERY disappointed with the result. The receiver is
only about 10m away from the transmitter (with the signal travelling
through 2 walls) but the sound is pretty rough (constant "white
noise"
in the background) while the picture is generally OK but completely
breaks up from time to time.

I've tried all 4 channels and even switched off my WLAN AP in case that
was causing the interference but nothing seems to help.

This unit has received generally good reviews, so I'm at a loss to
explain what's wrong. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Julian

P.S. I've also managed to lose the Users Guide for the Digisender unit,
so if anyone has one in PDF form that they could send me off-list I'd
really appreciate it (the link to download it on the Digisender website
is broken).