Re: Re: Whole House Music Servers

Well there was only 3 machines on the lan when I was testing this - so it
could
be to do with bandwidth.

Maybe another reason to get gigabit pumped around the house!!

I'll be testing it soon with 3 pc's (zones) Tracy surfing the net and my
laptop
playing a movie across the LAN and we'll see what it's like then.

--

Best regards,

Darren Thrower