PC TV Cards

Am I missing something fundamental here?  I've stuck a Hauppauge
WinTV Nova-T PCI card in my PC. It works fine and I can pick up about
26 TV channels clearly.

However I thought that whilst I was playing around with my Tivo
(upgrading the gard disk again) I would just stick the Tivo on the
UHF ariel input.  I can't get the card to find the Tivo though.  The
card has either an auto scan or a manual scan to find channels. Tivo
is set for channel 61 at the moment but the manual scan asks for a
MHz value as opposed to a channel number. If I stick in 791.25
(channel 61 right??) it still won't find it.

I've a feeling that as the card is there to receive Digital
Terrestial free to air broadcasts this is never going to work. Can
someone explain please?  ;-)

Malcolm