RE: Whole House Music Servers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Whole House Music Servers
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:54:09 +0100

All my music is stored on a central server in MP3 files.  Somebody else
(certainly not me) could argue that multiple DDAR's, Audiotrons etc could
be
considered as a WHA audio solution.  Until I can tell multiple DDAR's to
play the same file at exactly the same time that is not WHA.

I don't have multiple copies of my music to achieve this.

In summary isn't that what I said?  I'm not trying to argue with you
Graham,
but I'm trying to understand the point of the poll?

Nick