Re: Suround Sound in the Bedroom

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Suround Sound in the Bedroom
  • From: "yhkeppy" <keith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:46:37 -0000

Hi Ben,

I've used some slimline Pioneer separates (receiver and dvd) hooked
into a set of Mission FS-AV2 speakers. These are the flat panel NXT
ones. You can pretty much put them anywhere, as the sound radiates
evenly giving great channel separation. Mine are installed at
ceiling level pointing down 45 degs so they are out of sight. Sub is
hidden away, and it sounds great!!

Keith