Re: [VOT] Linux Cluster / Grid / Supercomputer Interest.

> Sorry but I've seen more OT + obscure postings this......
>
> Has anyone else got an interest in Linux clustering ? I've recently
buildt
my first cluster and it's simply SWEET... I really want to pursue this with
a vengence and build a BIG cluster.

> If anyone is interested in sharing the cost or want me to build one
for
them (for FREE ! Stuff like this has to be done for free :). Or maybe even
administrate/enhance one then please let me know. Mail off list plz :)

> Any help would be much appreaciated.
> Shaf

It would help us if you could say WHY???  Just for Seti?  Just curious.

Q.