RE: Re: Anyone got a Sharp Zaurus PDA ??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Anyone got a Sharp Zaurus PDA ??
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:01:50 +0100

Thanks for the info everyone, i'm in two minds now...

I've got an iPAQ H3630 at the moment and would like something other than
PocketPC. previously had a PalmPilot and a Handspring. So i thinks it a no
to the Dell.

Most people already seem to have discontinued the Zaurus, there's a few on
eBay though i'd have prefered to buy new at that price.

Once i've added a WiFi card its looking nearer £300, though open source
appeals to me, which is why i like the Slimp so much.

For £340 i can get the new Palm Tungsten C with inbuilt WiFi and little
keyboard, plus it has a bigger 320x320 screen, and i guess its going to
have
more support and longer lifespan.

Choices, choices...

I know there's a couple of guys on the Slimp list working on a suitable PDA
skin for the web  interface - so which ever it is it'll look great.

Dean.