Re: iPAQ car-mount options?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: iPAQ car-mount options?
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:12:31 +0100

Nothing wrong with a top of the range Ford!! - I had a Galaxy Ghia X a
while
back with a similar spec and it did me well for a few years.

Keep saving - I'm on to a Merc M class at the mo (still does not do what
the
Lotus Elan+2 S130 did for me a few years ago though!!) - but then I did not
live up a very steep hill/mountain (what is the difference?) in Wales at
the
time so did not need the 4WD.

John