Re: Newbie

hi Vijay,

I will galdly let anyone have a look around the van.....but only when
its finished.
The main reason is that a friend of mine has 'made' a couple of the
gadgets, and has written the software (he's worth his weight in gold)
In return for the work he puts in, anything that he thinks he may be
able to patent is his free and clear, I lay no claims to it.
so in fairness to him, I really wouldnt like to let anyone in until
he is happy hes got everything covered!!

Saying that, when its finished, I want as many people as possible to
see it, as it may be a marketable product/conversion!

Will keep anyone interested posted on new additions etc.
(got one at moment....I want to rewrite the gps software, so I can
set a 5 mile perimeter around my home, then when Im coming back home,
as soon as I enter the 5 mile zone, the laptop can send a set of
instructions back to the home server, to do whatever, like put the
kettle on etc!!)
regards
Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Vijay Vithani" <vijay.vithani@d...>