Re: LAME for Win2k

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:12:33 -0000, "mark_harrison_uk2"
<mph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Does anyone have a correctly-compiled copy of LAME for Win2k.
>
>I am try to re-rip the tracks for the UKHA2003 tests at
"--alt-preset
>extreme", but my existing copy of LAME isn't recent enough, and
the
>one I just downloaded just crashes :-(

I was trying this out just a few days ago. But it wasn't until I
realised that the extreme setting overrode my bit rate selection,
forcing it up to 320kbps that I decided to go back to the standard
setting. I did make a few files first of all, which I confirmed were
320kbps in Tag&Rename, so I can say that it worked fine on my Win2k
installation here.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx