FS: Clearout

Folks,

Its that time of year again... And I have decided to get rid of some of my
irresistible "bargins"

All these items will be listed on eBay in a few days time so if you want
anything, I'll take offers by reply.

Items for sale:

1 x TiVo (40GB drive, no sub, no TivoNet, all original accessories and I
think I still have the box)
1 x Fujitsu PenPC (Point510 - as bought from Gareths bulk buy - no
upgrades)
1 x 48 port patch panel - made by Ringlan
1 x Cisco 761 Router - ISDN router, with all original manuals, power
supply,
cables, software, etc
1 x DDAR (Rio Receiver, etc) - from Graham Howe's bulk buy - manual
(somewhere!) power cable and remote control, very little use
Sound cards - Numerous makes, no boxes, will include drivers downloaded
from
the internet - ask me for a complete list if your interested!
1 x OKI Okipage 6ex Laser Printer - good condition, manuals, box, disks,
etc
1 x Epson Stylus Color 600 - Knackered, doesn't print properly - may be of
use to someone?

Anything not spoken for by Wednesday next week goes on eBay!

Thanks

paul