Re: [OT] Nokia Ringtones

Jon Fautley wrote:

>Sorry, but who wants a normal ring anyway?
>I've got a 7210, with the polyphonic A-Team ringtone, and it ROCKS :)

It's all about choices though..... any normal phone you get a selection
of "normal" ring tones that sound like a phone, plus a plethora
of songs
etc, with the option of adding more songs either by typing in or by SMS
/ WAP..... at the moment, it appears that these phones are *impossible*
to make sound "normal", and the only way to make them more
"professional" is to switch them to vibrate.

--
Doogie