From: Darryl Mattocks [mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 17 April 2003 16:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] *** UKHA2003 Demos Update ***

> PS, please tell me nothing will be for sale on the day(s)!
> I detect a plastic card bashing......

Does anyone want me (or the other illustrious retailers here) to bring
alon=
some kit for resale?

If there is any interest I could certainly pile up my 4x4 with a good
selection of X10, CCTV and electric curtains.

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/ mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01865 784 080
Fax: 01865 784 081