From: Stuart Booth [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 April 2003 16:07
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] *** UKHA2003 Demos Update ***

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:48:02 +0100, "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Having just looked at this list, there are some very impressive work
going on out there!

>If I had half the brains you lot have I would be a happy little bunny!

Hey, Brian, whilst there's nothing on that impressive list that I'm
involved in, I do want to mention that all the months I've spent
huddled with my own little projects are actually ultimately rooted in
ideas spawned from you from about a year ago. Back when the Fuji's
were new on the scene. True story! d:-))

You set me thinking and that's directly led me to the things I'm most
interested in and working on now. So I reckon there are loads of bunny
points to pass around :)))

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx