Re: DTS "ready"?

I've bought a fair bit of stuff from TSG over the years Stuart but
always by nipping in to the shop as they're just along the road from
me.  I've always found them very helpful and knowledgeable and their
prices about the cheapest locally. They once exchanged an item for me
with no hassle when, on a rare occasion, I bought the wrong spec.

Their shops always seem very busy with people returning goods but I
have to say most times, in my opinion, it would appear to be the
buyer at fault rather than them. I've had a few good laughs whilst
standing in the Q listening to someone who can't get such and such to
work.  :-)  The phone in the shop seems to also ring constantly as
there's always a Q in the shop no matter what time you go.

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...> wrote:
> I was looking at that DVD player from eBuyer, and the specs &
reviews
> look pretty good, one thing it says is that the polayer is "DTS
Ready",
> what does "ready" mean?
>
> Also, does anyone have any experience of buying from The Silicon
Group?