RE: UKHA_XBOX ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA_XBOX ?
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:01:07 +0100

My view is don't spin them off, use the delete key if you don't want the
messages, or use what ever rules/filters your email client allows to
block the offending messages. The only possible exception is something
like a group buy where communication between the group buy members is
certainly never going to be of interest to others. To be perfectly
honest, from my personal point of view, the volume of xbox posts pales
into insignificance compared with the spam I receive :(