RE: Any three users in the house?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Any three users in the house?
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:20:30 +0100

> Why, are you desperately looking for someone else to have a=20
> video call with
> :-)

If any good looking women are on three ...

:-)

> Out of interest, are you using 3 for it's gadget appeal, or=20
> for a 'genuine' business reason?

Little from column a, little from column b.

The tariff is VERY good. =A360 per month for 1000 minutes any time, any
where, any how, 100 video call minutes, 250 texts, 100 picture messages,
40 video messages and 100 'content' which could be 100 Premiership clips
if you wanted.

Without all the extra bits, purely on the phone calls and texts my bill
has come down from =A390 per month to =A360.

=BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA
Gerard McGovern

w: http://www.inkiboo.com
m: +44 7980 760 228

aim: inkiboouk  y!: inkiboo  msn: gerard@xxxxxxx

"women can keep a secret just as well as men,=20
but it just takes more of them to do it"
=20