Re: Fancy a coffee?

well nice though the internet access might be I prefer milk in my=20
coffee and therefor a machine that heats it, froths it and adds it=20
automatically is of far more use...

http://www.redmonkeycoffee.com/cart/juraS95espressomachine.html

what a pity it's a mortgage and a half!

Incidentally I've bought stuff (coffee beans mainly) from Red Monkey=20
and they're very fast.

Malcolm

http://www.redmonkeycoffee.com/cart/juraF90espressomachine.html
>=20
> Pity I'd need another morgage for it...
>=20
> If anyone is still looking for a Gaggia costco have the Classic for=20
=A3200 inc. I started to think about the Jura but thankfully sanity set=20
in for a change... ;-)
>=20
> If there's gonna be a standard coffee it's gotta be Illy.... :-)
>=20
> Chris
>   ----- Original Message -----=20
easy ;-)) ) and combine the taste-test with the general Sunday=20
morning sobering up.
>=20
>   Good idea ?
>=20