MMDS

Hi chaps,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my water meter query - I think I'll
stick to RV for now then :-)

My next question; I know that MMDS TV services are active in Ireland. Is
there any evidence of any such commercial services in the UK? A while ago
I read something about RTE1 & 2 being distributed to the UK via this
method, although I am sure this isn't the case with copyright law etc.

Do anybody have any info?

Cheers,

Maccy