Re: UKHA 2003 - Video shootout

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA 2003 - Video shootout
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:38:02 -0000

wrote:
> The connection from the HCPC to the projector will be VGA cable, so
> not via the amp at all I assume.

OK

> Thanks Mark, we still need recommendations for the 'Saturday night
> movie' though.

OK, please bear in mind that we are _NOT_ going to be showing a
movie. We don't have the required permissions (or the budget to pay
the required fees.)

We _are_ going to be showing SHORT sections for the specific purpose
of comparing quality.

I would suggest that we want something no more than a minute long,
with lots of movement, lots of colour, and lots of complex sound...

Perhaps the "Master Yoda Landing in Arena with Clone Army" scene
from
Star Wars, episode 2?

Regards,

Mark