Re: XBox Advanced scart

> > I still have a Yammy 3090
>
> Cool.  My 2070 (the pro-logic only 3090 for-runner) is in the bedroom,
> loverly amp :)

At least it's still being put to good use.
My Denon is err.... guarding the loft :-)

Bugger is nearly as big as the yammy - even if I decided to press it into
service again, it's be a bugger to hide :)
Should have sold it really I guess, but just didn't have the heart :(

What speakers do you use in the bedroom AAMOI?

--
Tony