RE: XBOX Question

Hi Rob,

I bought the same offer from Tesco's Store in Camberley yesterday,
although they didn't have many left. The other options were the box
on it's own without software still for 129 or the Halo/Mech warrior
pack for 169

The one strange thing was that all of the GT & JSRF boxes appeared to
have been opened at some point, all the others were sealed, having
said that the manual, leads etc were all still sealed

I have a couple of questions of my own though

1. The Xbox is somewhat noisier than I thought it would be, are there
any hacks to make it quieter??

2. Does the Advanced scart lead (think that's what they call it)
offer any improvement over the one in the box?

3. Anyone seen the Logitech cordless controller on sale in the UK (I
saw it in a virgin Megastore in the South of France) and where is the
cheapest place to get one, in France it was over 60 Quid

Cheers

Paul

Was that offer "instore" @ tesco
Cos they dont have that offer on the website