List oddities

Without opening a huge debate on the rights and wrongs of Yahoo I was
wondering if these 2 oddities are unique to me (in which case I'll do some
more digging to get them fixed) or more general

1) Occasionally Mail Messages arrive apparently with the wrong mime-type
(or
something). I get some headers in the mail message body and the body itself
appears to have html tags embedded. The mail shows as pure text though.
Invariably these are repeats of other messages already recieved correctly.

2) I *always* get 2 copies of anything posted by "aashram".

I use Win2K pro and outlook (not express).

Thanks

Dean

Example of (1) - Marks M's reply about Tivo list mail problems came through
once just fine and then with this in the message body.....