DS18S20's (was Re: New Member)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: DS18S20's (was Re: New Member)
  • From: "Steve" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:30:41 -0000

I almost did that.. I had a kit on order from farnel (who were a lot
cheaper than rs ) for a while, but it wasn't in stock and after
looking at the expected topography of my network I went for "The
LINK" from

http://www.ibuttonlink.com/
instead which came to a total of $60 (I
can't remember what that cost me in pounds, say about 40) inluding
delivery to the UK.

Steve